Electrical Engineer - Manager (END068)
- Denver, CO
Harris Group Inc. is a full-service, multidisciplinary engineering and design firm, providing our customers help in selecting and implementing capital and maintenance projects in the Energy sector.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Engineering Manager to work in our Denver, CO office. This position requires experience with design and layout of facility electrical systems within power generating stations, gas compressors and storage facilities, or other heavy industrial plants. Qualified candidates will have at least 8 years of Electrical Engineering experience that includes experience in managing engineering personnel.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Power system analysis including short circuit, load flow, protective device coordination, transient motor starting and arc flash hazard analysis.
- Design of power systems with voltage ratings up to 15 kV.
- Motor starter and circuit breaker control schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Development and management of databases.
- Grounding system analysis and design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 8+ years of Electrical Engineering experience that includes project design experience in consulting engineering.
- PE license.
- Experience in managing Electrical Engineering personnel.
- Working knowledge of the latest version of the NEC.
- Experience with design and layout of facility electrical systems within power generating stations, gas compressors and storage facilities, or other heavy industrial plants required. Substation and switchyard experience a plus.
- Basic knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be an individual contributor and work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Harris Group is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All your information will be kept confidential and according to EEO guidelines.