Project Manager – Oil & Gas (END065)
- Denver, CO
Harris Group Inc. is a full-service, multidisciplinary engineering and design firm with a focus on making our clients more successful.
We currently seek an Oil & Gas Project Manager with significant experience in the managing of design of natural gas gathering and processing facilities, compressor stations, metering stations, pipelines and oil handling facilities to work in our Denver, CO office.
This position will have leadership and PM authority across the full spectrum of project management responsibilities. Successful candidates must demonstrate a strong history of managing multiple concurrent customers and projects on time and on budget. Ideal candidates will show PM experience on small through large projects, personal drive for results, and simultaneously and successfully balancing client perception and project results.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Project Management – Solving customer’s problems by leveraging an experienced team and sound engineering judgment.
- Primary interface with Clients
- Develop scope, schedules, budgets, and project reports
- Negotiate and manage contracts
- Interface with Engineering Management and Business Unit Leadership
- Assure QA/QC compliance
- Assure project profitability
- Arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel
- Ensure staffing, procedures and project management tools meet project requirements, customer needs and internal engineering standards
- Outline work plans to assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority
- Drive project schedule
- Provide technical advice and problem resolution
- Generate status reports and modify schedules or plans as required
Business Development – Participate in all aspects of business development.
- Develop new customers and maintain on-going contact with current and former customers
- Provide RFP leadership from development to delivery
- Attend sales conferences and industry conventions
Experience with key duties and responsibilities described above is a requirement.
- Prefer at least 10 years experience in Engineering Design Industry
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in relevant oil and gas projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering. Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum degree preferred.
- PE License a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with project control practices, tools and resources
We look forward to receiving your application!
Harris Group is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits. All your information will be kept confidential and according to EEO guidelines.