Technical Writer/ Editor- EPA NCEA
- Cincinnati, OH
Highlight Technologies delivers innovative solutions to help agencies efficiently and appropriately manage critical and sensitive information. Our core services are program management support, system and software development support, and information security and privacy.
Highlight Technologies is a woman-owned, 8(a) certified firm founded in 2008. Because of our hard work, strong performance and dedication to our customers, we have established a strong portfolio of satisfied customers and are poised for continued growth.
- Scientific and technical writing
- Provides services for all forms of written communication for the entire NCEA office building including, but not limited to, scientific documents, correspondence, posters and other presentational materials
- Bachelors in Natural Science
- 2 years of technical writing and editing or a Masters in natural science
- Excellent command of the English language, grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Excellent typing
- MS Word 2007; specifically in comment tracking features
US Citizen or Green Card required (No H1B Visa permitted)
We look forward to receiving your application!
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer