Information Systems Engineer
- Joint Staff, Arlington, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a Systems Engineer, who will provide onsite support for the Joint Staff’s Special Access Programs (SAP). The support we provide is a combination of personnel, facility, information, and some IT security support. Ultimately, we are the group that ensures that overall program security is being conducted properly.
You will be responsible for analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving problems that occur within (2) DoD Information Systems.
- Manage all daily tasks in support of the configuration, maintenance, and certification and accreditation using DoD and IC standards of two secure PL2/A2 Linux based analytic networks.
- Update Window servers and workstations; maintain all equipment; control system access; maintain configurations; ensures accreditation is current.
- Install, test, and configure modeling software; maintains all hardware and software; ensures compliance with DoD, DISA STIGs, CYBERCOM, and organizational guidance.
- Install system upgrades and maintain custom Government Off-The-Shelf Software (GOTS).
- Active Top Secret / SCI
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of system or network engineering experience within DoD.
- IT/IA Certification, multiple information technology certifications such as:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Certified Lotus Professional (CLP)
- Certified Unicenter Systems Engineer (CUSE)
- Certified CISCO Certified Network Professional(CCNP)
- Certified CISCO Network Associate (CCNA)
- Linux Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II (CompTIA Security+ CE)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) Preferred
- Ability to perform the duties listed above.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.