DoD Sr. Systems Engineer
- Joint Staff, Arlington, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
We provide the security expertise and support for Joint Staff’s Special Access Programs (SAP). The support we provide is a combination of personnel, facility, information, and some IT security support. Ultimately, we are the group that ensures that overall program security is being conducted properly.
You will be responsible for analyzing, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving problems that occur within (2) DoD Information Systems.
- Manage all daily tasks in support of the configuration, maintenance, and certification and accreditation using DoD and IC standards of two secure PL2/A2 Linux based analytic networks.
- Update Window servers and workstations; maintain all equipment; control system access; maintain configurations; ensures accreditation is current.
- Install, test, and configure modeling software; maintains all hardware and software; ensures compliance with DoD, DISA STIGs, CYBERCOM, and organizational guidance.
- Install system upgrades and maintain custom Government Off-The-Shelf Software (GOTS).
- Active Top Secret / SCI
- Ability to perform the duties listed above.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of systems or network engineering experience.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.