Automated Test Engineer/Governance Analyst
- Northwest Washington DC, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
The successful candidate will serve as a Mid-level Technical Governance Analyst on a team supporting an exciting and rewarding contract with the General Services Administration(GSA) Office of Integrated Award Environment (IAE). You will assist with the efforts to evolve and integrate the existing shared portfolio of ten electronic systems used for awarding and administering federal financial assistance(i.e. grants, loans) into the new SAM.gov.
What you will accomplish:
- Support the development and maintenance of IAE technical governance metrics and standards for IAE environment (Java based DevOps)
- Track metrics of development teams and create reports communicating status.
- Update web portals with data and artifacts.
- Support communications efforts to development teams.
- Assist with quality audits of projects to asses compliance with technical standards.
- Assist with the documenting of all technical aspects of the environment and architecture to include the coding and development environments, micro series and API architecture, and data management to be contained in a Technical Governance Management Plan.
- Support the web and enterprise communication governance framework implementation and management.
- Assist with baseline management, performance management, and strategic planning.
- Assist with the management of the use of enterprise architecture(EA) methodology and EA information as decision making tools for enterprise-wide implementations.
- Provide support to the government in managing the changes as they occur through the design, development, and development cycles.
- Support GSA IAE's objective to provide useful, usable, accessible and secure websites and Web applications for the public and government employees using current, proven and cutting edge open-source technologies while exploring innovative strategies and capabilities to improve these services across SAM.gov.
- U.S. Citizen, green card holder, or GC-EAD
- Ability to obtain Government Suitability/Public Trust.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of automated testing experience with Selenium, in an Agile or Waterfall environment.
- Experience writing automated test scripts in Maven and Jenkins preferred.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Customer service attitude, able to interact courteously and diplomatically with customers and stakeholders.
Experience with or understanding of several of the following:
- Web and mobile application development
- Enterprise and IT governance technology support services including infrastructure support services and security.
- Web content management
- Quality management
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.