Video Teleconference Operator
- The Pentagon, Arlington, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation.
Our ARMY AV team is in need of a VTC Coordinator to help us provide VTC / audio conference session support for our DoD customer. This is an entry-level position. You will be responsible for scheduling services & resources and assisting with VTC / AV equipment setups and tear downs. Training will be provided as needed. This is a great opportunity for someone interested in strengthening their AV system knowledge.
What we can offer:
- 15 days PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Health/Medical Benefits
- Matching 401k
- Current Top-Secret with SCI eligibility
- 1 year of A/V support to include scheduling, facilitating, and operating VTC equipment
- Security+ preferred
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Coach-able, patience, & willingness to learn new AV technologies
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.