- USAID, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a strategic thinking Program Analyst for USAID’s Policy, Planning, and Learning Bureau (PPL). You will be directly supporting the Program Office; providing analytical support to the Bureau and supporting the Backstop Development Program for the Agency's Program Officer career field. Additionally, you will assist the Backstop Coordinator on professional development, outreach, and communication efforts. This includes updating curriculum and content in the draft BS 02 training guide, managing internal online resources and databases, and conducting workforce data analysis and visualization. You will also support peer-to-peer exchanges, conferences and events.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting Program Office analysis and reporting requirements
- Development of career programs, progression, and overall curriculum
- Policy, directives, and program logistics development
- Supporting logistics within USAID’s learning management tool
- Support USAID career field conferences and communications
- Provide general Program Office support
A successful candidate should have experience with organizational development, training and curriculum development, and an overall understanding of USAID’s mission. This is an exciting opportunity to work with colleagues to put together curriculum and support career management for Foreign Service Officers supporting 40+missions worldwide.
- Secret Clearance
- Mid-level Program Analyst requires Master’s degree in relevant field with 5 years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of work experience.
- Experience working on issues of foreign policy and development; budgeting, strategic planning, or other relevant areas as required.
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated.
- Understanding and ability to review USAID policy and congressional material.
- Strong knowledge of USAID PPL front office policies and procedures.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex programming concepts into clear, concise written documents and oral presentations required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.