- N/A, Springfield, VA, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Contract Start Date: February 2017
Contract End Date: February 2022
Work Location: Springfield, VA
*Multiple Position Available
What we can offer:
- Full time salary + benefits
- 15 days of PTO
- 10 Federal Holidays
- Matching 401k
- Contract is funded. Immediate start date
We provide web design, development, and improve the user experience & web presence for the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency (NGA) internal and public websites.
What you will accomplish on the job:
- Improve the user experience and web presence of our intel customer.
- Create wireframes
- Create web based graphics
- Web design layout.
- Use tools: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Develop user friendly websites.
- MUST have a current Top Secret clearance, we will upgrade you to a TS/SCI clearance.
- Minimum of four (4) years of general computer programming experience, including two (2) year of specialized experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a similar discipline. A year of college education is the equivalent of two years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suites, specifically using Illustrator or Photoshop to create Web based graphics.
- Prefer AJAX, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Strong oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to perform the duties described above.
Highlight Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer.