IT Project Delivery Specialist
- HRSA, Bethesda, MD, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
*This is an entry-level role
Highlight Technologies is seeking an entry-level IT Project Delivery Specialist to support the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) with Capitol Planning and Investment Control efforts. You will assist in planning and documenting projects and artifacts related to various IT investments.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide recommendations to business process and technology improvement initiatives.
- Prepare responses to requests such as Congressional inquiries, internal audits, CIO council, OMB and GAO.
- Provide a draft response, analyses, and reports to the Government COR for comments.
- Participate in weekly status calls.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust.
- Experience with MS Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- 1 year of experience supporting CPIC and Enterprise Architecture efforts preferred.
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to create formulas and pivot tables in Excel.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skill.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail. Able to work quickly and accurately.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.