- GSA, Washington, D.C., us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
*This is an associate level role
Highlight Technologies is seeking a UX Researcher, who will serve as a user analysis team member for an exciting and rewarding contract with the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) Integrated Award Environment (IAE) Office of Outreach and Stakeholder Management (OSM).
You will support the successful execution of user experience analysis activities for the IAE’s shared portfolio of 10 electronic systems used for awarding and administering federal financial assistance (i.e., grants, loans) and contracts through Agile SAFe Development Processes on the Common Services Platform.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the customer’s understanding of the user community, supporting the design efforts to accommodate the user community, and communicating findings to the necessary areas within the organization relating to the user feedback.
- Identifying, understanding, and connecting with groups of audiences (users, persona groups) of the customer’s systems.
- Organizing and analyzing discussions with users to identify trends, needs, and topics to explore for customer's user-centric activities.
- Documenting and delivering user group analysis artifacts (use cases, personas, journey maps) which contribute to discussion of user-centered design and persona-centric communications and user training.
- Serving as ever-present voice of the user in customer's design, communications, and training strategies and user engagement activities.
- Identifying user needs and knowledge gaps to contribute to user support materials (guides, dictionaries, in-line assistance, Q&A).
- Mapping common user journeys and developing user stories.
- Creating and testing wireframes/prototypes of major system interfaces with users.
- Coordinating and supporting focus groups and feedback gathering.
- Ability to present requirements and focus group findings to leadership.
- U.S. Citizenship, Green Card Holder, or GC-EAD status.
- A Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Ability to maintain Public Trust clearance.
- Experience with projects operating in an Agile environment.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with projects with user analytics and training support.
- At least one-year of experience working in web design projects (wireframing, HTML, CSS).
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.