- FCC, Washington, DC, us
Investing in People, Serving our Nation
Highlight Technologies is seeking a Business Analyst to directly support the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), which regulates interstate and international communications by wire, radio, television, satellite, and cable not otherwise reserved by law for regulation by other Federal agencies.
You will be a part of a team which is responsible for ensuring the agency's IT programs and data capabilities are aligned with the FCC Strategic Plan and can efficiently and effectively provide a user-friendly system for controlling the storage, maintenance, security, interchange, and exchange of data involved in the management and monitoring of a wide variety of FCC data systems.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop functional requirements for small to mid-size projects or specific tasks.
- Lead a medium to large team performing tasking in area of discipline or related areas (Operations Analysis, T&E/IV&V, CM, QA, Technical Documentation, Information Security, Financial Management and Administration, Program Support, etc.).
- Work with the Principal Functional Analyst to define and document task requirements.
- Perform systematic reviews of selected functions to determine application and design against defined requirements.
- Develop and update functional or operating manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy.
- Provide functional guidance on assigned tasks.
- U.S. Citizen
- Ability to obtain an FCC Public Trust
- Eight (8) years of progressively difficult experience in functional and systems analysis, which includes Three years (3) of requirements analysis in a specialized IT area(s), e.g., Operations Analysis, T&E/IV&V, CM, QA, Technical Documentation, Information Security, Financial Management and Administration, Program Support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Ability to perform the duties listed above.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.