Marketing Strategist/Business Developer/Lead Generator
- New Orleans, LA
Hammerman & Gainer (HGI) is a Louisiana-based program management and third party administrator company. For over 80 years, HGI has worked with insurance companies, corporations and governmental entities distinguishing ourselves from competitors by designing and implementing systems, processes and policies that meet the complex legal, regulatory, and administrative requirements of our clients. Today, HGI's continued success is the direct result of matching our resources with our client’s needs in order to mitigate their exposure to risk and preserve their assets. Our client list is as diverse as the markets we serve!
HGI’s corporate office is located in the greater New Orleans area, but with a national footprint of regional offices in Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. HGI is also licensed to provide healthcare administrative services in all 50 states and Washington D.C.
Covering Louisiana and Texas, coordinate company branding for third party claims administration services and integrated marketing pursuits with responsibilities that include full spectrum of marketing tactics including account identification, presentation preparation, advertising, interactive, direct marketing lead/generation, request for proposal responses, tradeshow/event, public relations, community outreach exposure and more. Supports growth of the organization (new business) by providing strategic input, branding ideas and content expertise for presentations, case studies, RFP responses, etc.
• Coordinates projects related to branding, marketing material design concept, creation and production. Communicates progress and ensures project obligations stay on course.
• Creates, revises, and provides strategic input to marketing presentations and communication materials.
• Identify and solicit business opportunities for third party claims administration services. Prepare account profiles for business to be targeted that outlines annual revenue potential and cost to secure business. Research account particulars and variables in order to properly evaluate business opportunities and vetting internally.
• Coordinates cross marketing vendors and agencies to ensure all project contributors are performing as expected and within defined timeframes.
• Ownership for managing the overall team calendar and key milestone plans that represent all marketing activities and pursuits for the company.
• Establishes relationships with targeted accounts for business development opportunities.
• Create and solicit vendor partnerships for joint venture opportunities that parallels third party claims administration services.
• Create innovative marketing strategies to drive sales, build brand image and develop strong customer loyalty.
• Preparation of marketing budget necessary in order to pursue business opportunities.
• Other responsibilities as required.
• 10 years of experience in marketing/business development in the third party claims administration industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or comparable focus.
• Marketing or advertising agency experience preferred.
• Project Management experience preferred and resources to produce effective high quality results.
• Exposure and aptitude in all facets of marketing including third party claims administration services.
• Advanced Power Point and Proposal Writing skills.
• Strong creative writing skills, as well as the ability to direct creative design resources.
• Must be comfortable working in fast-paced environment while juggling multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
• Positive customer service orientation (internal and external customers).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Able to communicate effectively across all levels of an organization, as well as with clients.
• Ability to effectively work both independently and within group settings to accomplish goals.
• Ability to meet firm deadlines and manage multiple projects and project resources.
• Ability to produce exceptional results increasing market share of business opportunities.
• Ability to independently identify opportunities, sell, close and maintain new business ventures.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Hammerman & Gainer, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
EEO is the Law. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf