Personal Protective Services (PSS/PSD) Instructors (WPS Program)
- Fairfax , CA
Hostile Control Tactics, “HCT”, is a Small Business Administration approved, veteran owned business enterprise with expertise in anti-terrorism force protection (ATFP) training, Information Technologies and physical security.
Established in 1996, HCT is an active US government contractor supporting a wide variety of sensitive assignments in non-permissive environments around the world. Highlights of our work includes; training close protection security details working under contract with the Department of Defense and the United Nations, deploying emergency management personnel and security teams in response to Hurricane Katrina and assisting DynCorp International on a $35 million State Department (Liberia Security Sector Reform) contract where we retrained over 500 combat infantry soldiers in the newly reorganized Republic of Liberia Army.
Seeking Tactical Instructors for the State Department WPS program.
Priority will be given to candidates that are already certified WPPS II/WPS instructors in any category below. (Verification required)
Some positions may lead to a Full Time slot in the Mobile Training Team (MTT), and candidates may be given the opportunity to deploy as a Protective Security Specialist (PSS) if desired.
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for a position.
- Lead Special Skills Instructors
- Lead Special Skills Instructors shall have the minimum experience specified below in their field of expertise, e.g., firearms, vehicle dynamics,
- CQB, defensive tactics, medical, counter terror driving, chemical/biological, DDM.
Lead Motorcade Operations Instructors and Lead PRS Instructors shall have:
· A minimum of three (3) years of full-time instructional experience in their field of expertise and/or anti-terrorist techniques
· Worked on a protective security detail two (2) years or more, or successfully held the position of responsibility for a detail, such as, Agent in Charge (AIC) or Shift Leader (SL) for a minimum of one (1) year
All Other Lead Special Skills Instructors shall have:
· A minimum of five (5) years of full-time instructional experience in their field of expertise and/or anti-terrorist techniques
· Lead Firearms Instructors shall have BFFOC certification
All Special Skills Instructors shall have:
· Attended at least 80 hours of training in adult learning and/or instructional techniques or 80 hours of contractor provided instructor refresher course
· Experience must be within the last ten years
· Related operational or tactical experience such as law enforcement, military, EMT, etc.
This experience and background may have been gained in any of the following organizations:
o U.S. Department of State Diplomatic Security Service
o U.S. Secret Service
o U.S. Federal Agencies, e.g., FBI (Former special agents with protective security background)
o U.S. Special Operations Forces
o U.S. Military
o Commercial executive protection services with military or police background
o Law enforcement experience
o U.S. Military Police/Criminal Investigation Division;
o Local and state law enforcement agencies, with Emergency Services Unit, Special Weapons, and Tactical training
o Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, State/Provincial, Local or commercial entities providing high threat protective services that require skills similar to those outlined in Exhibit E (Training Curriculum) of this contract.
Recruiter: Brandon White