You must meet the following requirements to be considered for a position.
- Lead Special Skills Instructors
- Lead Special Skills Instructors shall have the minimum experience specified below in their field of expertise, e.g., firearms, vehicle dynamics,
- CQB, defensive tactics, medical, counter terror driving, chemical/biological, DDM.
Lead Motorcade Operations Instructors and Lead PRS Instructors shall have:
· A minimum of three (3) years of full-time instructional experience in their field of expertise and/or anti-terrorist techniques
· Worked on a protective security detail two (2) years or more, or successfully held the position of responsibility for a detail, such as, Agent in Charge (AIC) or Shift Leader (SL) for a minimum of one (1) year
All Other Lead Special Skills Instructors shall have:
· A minimum of five (5) years of full-time instructional experience in their field of expertise and/or anti-terrorist techniques
· Lead Firearms Instructors shall have BFFOC certification
All Special Skills Instructors shall have:
· Attended at least 80 hours of training in adult learning and/or instructional techniques or 80 hours of contractor provided instructor refresher course
· Experience must be within the last ten years
· Related operational or tactical experience such as law enforcement, military, EMT, etc.
This experience and background may have been gained in any of the following organizations:
o U.S. Department of State Diplomatic Security Service
o U.S. Secret Service
o U.S. Federal Agencies, e.g., FBI (Former special agents with protective security background)
o U.S. Special Operations Forces
o U.S. Military
o Commercial executive protection services with military or police background
o Law enforcement experience
o U.S. Military Police/Criminal Investigation Division;
o Local and state law enforcement agencies, with Emergency Services Unit, Special Weapons, and Tactical training
o Experience may be gained in the employ of any national, State/Provincial, Local or commercial entities providing high threat protective services that require skills similar to those outlined in Exhibit E (Training Curriculum) of this contract.