Internship - Assistant community manager bilingual Italian (M/F)
- 2 Ter Quai François Mitterrand, 44000 Nantes, France
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform which generates a turnover of more than 1 billion euros each year for more than 600 businesses across 60 countries.
With iAdvize, businesses can predict and engage contact opportunities in real-time to connect their customers and prospects with experts available 24/7. They are connected via messaging to paid experts, who are able to provide authentic advice about products and brands.
iAdvize launched ibbü in 2016. ibbü provides brands advanced software and a pool of experts to chat to customers who visit their website at any time, which ultimately enhances customer experience and boosts sales for brands in a variety of sectors.
We are looking for someone to be part of ibbü’s development in the Italian market :
- You will help to source the best Italian ibbü experts (to create the selection quizzes, actions to generate inbound marketing or to support them becoming a member of the ibbü community)
- You will help to manage the Italian ibbü community (email, social networks, newsletter, social events…)
We’d love to meet you if:
- You must be a native Italien speaker. You speak French or English too
- Location : Nantes, France
- Type of Contract : Internship, 6 months
- Start date : As soon as possible
We are looking for people who will embrace our mission, culture and values : Hack the established
- Design the unexpected
- Ship the unsinkable
- Delight the customer
- Join the Party
As a new talent in our team, you will have a dedicated onboarding during 3 weeks in our headquarters in France.
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.