Internship - Assistant community manager bilingual English
- Nantes, France
In 2015, iAdvize came fifth in Great Place To Work’s ranking of companies with less than 500 employees. We also received a special prize for the most « innovative and fun-loving » company.
But what do we do at iAdvize?
iAdvize is a conversational commerce platform. We enable businesses to improve online customer service and boost commerce sales by providing their customer support agents with a user-friendly solution. With iAdvize, companies can also connect their brand advocates with their websites visitors enabling them to chat in real-time.
We work with companies such as Air France, BMW, House of Fraser, The Kooples and Monster WW; 2,500 websites worldwide use iAdvize.
What’s the story?
In 2010, Julien Hervouët and Jonathan Gueron set out on a mission to add a human touch to online customer service. They founded iAdvize and today, the startup has become the leading real-time customer engagement platform in Europe. Today, 180 people, from 12 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes, just 30 minutes away from the French Atlantic coast.
iAdvize launched ibbü in 2016. ibbü provides brands advanced software and a pool of experts to chat to customers who visit their website at any time, which ultimately enhances customer experience and boosts sales for brands in a variety of sectors.
We are looking for someone to be part of ibbü’s development in the English market :
- You will help to source the best English ibbü experts (to create the selection quizzes, actions to generate inbound marketing or to support them becoming a member of the ibbü community)
- You will help to manage the English ibbü community (email, social networks, newsletter, social events…)
We’d love to meet you if:
- You must be a native English speaker.
- You speak French too.
- You are studying for a degree in Commerce or Marketing
- You feel comfortable with the numbers and you are rigorous
- You are organised, autonomous, versatile and creative
- You are interested in Tech and you are very motivated in a dynamic and innovative environment.
Location : Nantes, France
Availability : September 2017
Contract type: Internship, 6 months
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.