Product Designer (M/F)
- Nantes, France
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform: we enable companies to engage their customers through messaging and connect them with authentic experts, available at any time.
We are trusted by over 600 companies to support hundreds of millions of interactions between their customers and experts, in order to create value both for people and companies.
Our Product team’s mission is to build the best product possible for brands, their customers and experts to have a smooth and delightful experience through value-added conversations. You will join an enthusiastic team made up of engineers, designers, data scientists & product managers who are truly passionate about working together to solve design & technological challenges.
As iAdvize is globally scaling up, you’re more than welcomed to come & grow with us :)
As a Product Designer, you will solve important product challenges by designing amazing and appealing user experiences. You will work with a multidisciplinary team and use your wide range of skills from product design, visual design and interaction design to build the future of our web and mobile applications.
You will be directly responsible for decisions that will shape our entire product, whether it concerns brand new projects or our design system evolution.
- Design effective & delightful user experiences that will make our product grow, thanks to continuous iterations and short feedback loops with our product management and engineering teams
- Transform complex user problems into simple and elegant solutions, by producing user flows, mockups, UI screens and final prototypes
- Enlighten your design choices through user research and testing
- Think in terms of design systems to ensure global consistency on iAdvize product
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Outstanding skills in product design, visual design and interaction design
- A great sense of empathy towards users
- A constant attention to details: you like to improve your work up to pixel perfection
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills
- A data-driven approach to problem-solving
- A good understanding of the technical constraints behind your design work
- Mastery of tools like Sketch, Principle or Framer would be a plus
- Availability: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
- Location: Nantes, FR (HQ)
- iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.