Key Account Manager - Sales Spain (m/f)
- Madrid, Spain
Why join iAdvize?
- Be part of an entrepreneurial and human adventure and participate in the development of an innovative customer service solution in Europe
- Obtain an attractive salary and uncapped commissions
- Envision career opportunities for the future of iAdvize in Spain
- Join a great working environment: In 2015 and 2017 iAdvize received the "Great Place to work" Award
What do we do at iAdvize?
iAdvize is the leading conversational marketing platform. We enable businesses to improve online customer service and boost commerce sales by providing their customer support agents with a user-friendly solution.
With iAdvize, companies can also connect their brand advocates with their websites visitors enabling them to chat in real-time. Today, 195 people, from 12 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes
We work with companies such as Air France, BMW, Toyota, Endesa, Cepsa, Euskaltel . 2,500 websites worldwide use iAdvize.
- You will join a great team based in Madrid (Calle de Maria Molina)
- As a part of this team, you will create and develop a portfolio of key-account clients on the Spanish market.
- You will manage the entire sales cycle of your clients. You will identify, prospect and sign large companies that provide online customer services to their clients.
- Spanish speaker
- Relevant experience working with customers in the digital/IT space in Spain
- Proven successful business development or sales or recruitment experience in the IT/ Digital space is essential
- Experience of working in a customer centric environment is ideal. Preferably in digital marketing, analytics, customer success, account management, consulting
- Leadership, strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, and team oriented.
- Understanding of software, marketing, and analytics terminology, strategies, and concepts.
- Capable of managing fast paced situations in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organisational skills a must.
- Ability to negotiate contracts a distinct advantage.
- Ability to positively motivate and influence internal teams to drive customer success.
- Entrepreneurial, positive, winning attitude.
- Availability: As soon as possible
- Contract type: Permanent contract, full time
- Travels to Nantes.
- The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.