Key Account Manager - Sales Germany (m/f)
- Erkrather Str. 401, 40231 Düsseldorf, Germany
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform which generates a turnover of more than 1 billion euros each year for more than 600 businesses across 60 countries.
With iAdvize, businesses can predict and engage contact opportunities in real-time to connect their customers and prospects with experts available 24/7. They are connected via messaging to paid experts, who are able to provide authentic advice about products and brands.
- You will join a great team based in Düsseldorf.
- As a part of this team, you will create and develop a portfolio of key-account clients on the German market.
- You will manage the entire sales cycle of your clients. You will identify, prospect and sign large companies that provide online customer services to their clients.
- Native German speaker
- Relevant experience working with customers in the digital/IT space in Germany
- Proven successful business development or sales or recruitment experience in the IT/ Digital space is essential
- Experience of working in a customer centric environment is ideal. Preferably in digital marketing, analytics, customer success, account management, consulting
- Leadership, strong work ethic, ability to work independently, self-motivated, and team oriented.
- Understanding of software, marketing, and analytics terminology, strategies, and concepts.
- Capable of managing fast paced situations in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and organisational skills a must.
- Ability to negotiate contracts a distinct advantage.
- Ability to positively motivate and influence internal teams to drive customer success.
- Entrepreneurial, positive, winning attitude.
Salary: Attractive OTE and uncapped commissions
Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
Start date : As soon as possible
Business trips to France
We are looking for people who will embrace our mission, culture and values :
- Hack the established
- Design the unexpected
- Ship the unsinkable
- Delight the customer,
- And of course : Join the Party
As a new talent in our team, you will have a dedicated onboarding during 3 weeks in our Headquarter in France.
The start-up iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy.