Country Manager UK
- 2 Kingdom St, London W2 6BD, UK
Is selling a disruptive and innovative product a must for you? Are you convinced or yet to be convinced by Ibbü?
Do you fancy being to be part of a British start-up within a fast-growing and well-funded SaaS company?
iAdvize and Ibbü are transforming the online customer experience. Be part of the adventure. Grow and contribute by helping us become a worldwide leader in conversational marketing.
And as equally important, join an amazing team in London that will allow you to take risks, fail, learn and succeed.
In a nutshell, as a Country Manager for the UK Market, you will:
- Grow the business
- By building and deploying a sales strategy in the UK Region
- Aligning business teams in order to build a solid pipeline and reach targets (sales, upsell and churn)
- Identifying and building strong relationships with key local stakeholders (clients, partners, local influencers…)
- Representing the headquarter locally
- Manage a team
- By hiring and deploying actions to grow local talents and retain them
- Embodying iAdvize culture and make sure to spread it locally and to enrich it
- Being a leader and accountable for employee satisfaction
- Contributing to the overall global success of our company
Is your background in the field of Customer Service selling SaaS?
Have you been exposed to the management of a sales team?
Above all, are you an entrepreneur who likes to tackle ambitious challenges?
Then we shall talk! Apply now or send me an email to get more information.
iAdvize is a conversational marketing platform which generates a turnover of more than 1 billion euros each year for more than 600 businesses across 60 countries.
With iAdvize, businesses can predict and engage contact opportunities in real-time to connect their customers and prospects with experts available 24/7. They are connected via messaging to paid experts, who are able to provide authentic advice about products and brands.
We are looking for people who will embrace our mission, culture and values :
- Hack the established
- Design the unexpected
- Ship the unsinkable
- Delight the customer,
- And of course: Join the Party
As a new talent in our team, you will have a dedicated onboarding during 2 weeks in our Headquarter in France.
iAdvize is committed to promoting diversity among teams and follows a strict non-discrimination recruitment policy