Legal Counsel (F/H)
- 9 Rue Nina Simone, 44000 Nantes, France
Consumers have massively adopted messaging.
Our mission is to make brands conversational.
By combining the best of AI and humans, iAdvize’s conversational platform empowers brands and retailers to elevate their digital experience at scale. The solution has been deployed by over 2,000 brands and retailers (Samsung, Lowe’s, Disney, L’Oreal, Chanel…) to drive online sales, repeat purchases, and cost-savings.
iAdvize is unique in its capacity to deliver at scale rich conversational content with strong emotional value that fuels the brand experience. This content is delivered by a smart mix of in-store associates, brand power users, in-house agents and AI chatbots.
iAdvize provides the market with a unique platform that uses a blend of AI, human touch and messaging, particularly thanks to the ibbü community. This enables companies to offer an authentic and profitable conversational customer experience at scale. 24/7 assistance is available every day and night, every day of the week.
As Legal Counsel, you will support part of our teams in Europe and the United States.
Within the Legal Department and under the supervision of the General Counsel and DPO Group, your main missions will be :
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with a wide range of customer and vendor agreements, including SaaS agreements, NDAs, Reseller agreements, licensing terms, etc.
- Involvement in the contract’s full life cycle, including dealing with initial contact, preparation and sending of template documents, negotiation and finalization,
- Assist with template review activities to ensure standard documents are up to date with current legislation across global jurisdictions,
- Liaising with other internal departments (Revenue Office, Customer Success, Finance Team, etc…) on various contract queries, request for contract copies and any other ad hoc tasks in relation to the contract process.
Data Privacy and Compliance
- Data privacy/protection (GDPR, CCPA, etc…),
- Assist with day-to-day management and administration of the company’s ISO accreditations.
General Legal Support
- Strong understanding of IP,
- Assisting with various administrative, due diligence and integration of acquisitions,
- Provide support as and when required to managers, HR, finance and be able to support litigation files,
- Assisting with drafting and updating of company policies.
- 2 to 3 years of legal experience as legal counsel for a company ideally in the tech sector as well as at least 2 years of experience with drafting, editing, negotiating SaaS agreements is required,
- You should be pro-active with ability to execute challenging projects,
- You must have the ability to work well within a team but to also have the initiative to work alone,
- Very good understanding of the privacy regulation (GDPR, CCPA, e-privacy, etc…),
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required. Fluency in other languages (German, French) would be a very strong asset.
- CDI à partir du mois de décembre 2021
- Localisation: Nantes (Gare Sud)
- 2 jours de télétravail par semaine
Rejoindre iAdvize, c’est…
- Participer au développement d’une scale-up française ambitieuse, internationale et dynamique,
- Rejoindre une promotion de nouveaux, et participer à un programme d’onboarding d’une semaine qui vous formera sur la connaissance des différentes équipes, notre solution & notre écosystème,
- Rencontrer votre parrain ou marraine qui vous accueillera et qui fera en sorte que vos premiers pas chez iAdvize se déroulent au mieux,
- Travailler dans des conditions de travail agiles, où vous pourrez être force de proposition pour apporter vos idées,
- Bénéficier de notre charte télétravail & des avantages lié à notre Genius Program.
La société iAdvize est attachée à la diversité de ses équipes et pratique une stricte politique de non-discrimination au recrutement.