Product Data Analyst (F/M/X)
- 9 Rue Nina Simone, 44000 Nantes, France
- Ce poste est ouvert au télétravail.
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
iAdvize is a conversational platform that enables more than 2,000 brands in 100 countries to bring a combined human experience to IA. We put clients in touch with experts available 24/7, every day thousands of conversations are conducted around the world :)
We have already enabled leading companies to humanize the digital experience of their customers by transforming the traditional buying journey into a conversational experience.
We Make Brands Conversational.
We are part of the French Tech 120 (a government-recognized program to support high-growth start-ups with the capacity to become world-class technology leaders). We are also certified "Gartner Cool Vendor", a company that generates value for brands such as Disney, L'Oréal, Nespresso...
On the people side, iAdvize has 200 talents in Nantes (our HQ), Paris (FR), Düsseldorf (DE) and Boston (US).
We are very sensitive to the well being of our employees, many initiatives and projects are carried out each year by our teams to evolve in a work environment conducive to personal and professional development.
Convinced by the major asset that diversity represents in our teams, more than 17 different nationalities and more than 40% of women contribute every day to make iAdvize grow.
You can find more information and pictures of our HQ on our Welcome to the jungle page: https://www.welcometothejungle.com/fr/companies/iadvize
Description du poste
What’s the opportunity?
The Product Data Analyst is a highly-autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact iAdvize teams, clients, and product from idea to user impact. You will join a team of passionate product managers & designers, engineers and data analysts focused on crafting high-quality products and experiences that deliver value to customers.
Your core mission will be to advise our Product teams in their decision-making process with quantitative insights, to maximize product performances.
At the crossroads of Product, Design, Engineering and Data Science, you will monitor and report our product initiatives’ impact, generate and communicate actionable insights and identify improvements’ opportunities to feed product strategy and development.
What will be my missions?
- Advise product stakeholders by identifying opportunities, defining key success metrics & measuring product initiatives’ impact
- Generate insights on our product solutions to feed product strategy and development
- Develop data models & workflows to help Product team to take data-informed decision-making
- Ensure perfect usage tracking of our product
- Create, monitor and improve the required dashboards to measure the satisfaction, adoption and business performances of our products and features
- Contribute to develop a strong data culture and work hand-in-hand with DBI team to deliver the most actionable insights
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in data analytics
- Background on a quantitative analytical role field such as Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Statistics… or equivalent work experience
- Excellent level in SQL and knowledge in at least one other programming language (Python/R…)
- Proficiency in data visualization and associated tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Experience in product and web analytics tools (ie: Mixpanel, Amplitude or equivalent, Google Analytics…)
- Ability to organize and transform information into comprehensible structures
- Experience in building trusted and efficient relationship with product / data teams to impact collective practices
- Excellent communication skills, knowing how to transform complex research insights into compelling & actionable stories, you enjoy sharing & learning from others
- High level of autonomy and creativity: rigorous in your methodological approaches, you are pragmatic in setting your priorities and know when to think “outside the box” for maximum impact
- Product acumen (understanding of product challenges, organization etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- A strong understanding / experience of SaaS industry
- Understanding of legal context concerning data protection (GDPR…)
- Experience in product tools like Product Board or equivalent
- Experience with ETL tools
Even if you don’t have expertise in all of the qualifications listed above, know that we value new perspectives and backgrounds and encourage you to apply.
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Contract: Permanent contract, full time
- Localisation: Nantes (HQ)
- Remote : 3 days per week allowed for this position
- Flexible working hours
We are of course committed to the diversity of our teams, and we practice a policy of non-discrimination.