US Marketing Manager
- Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA, USA
iAdvize is a suite of messaging solutions that allows brands to connect with their online audience on their favorite platforms: website, mobile app, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Apple Messaging for Business, and more. Our conversational platform connects online shoppers to the best respondent to address their needs: on-demand brand power users, in-house agents, and AI chatbots.
A leading player in Europe (over 2,000 customers), iAdvize entered the US market 4 years ago after receiving $38M in funding. The US entity is in a hyper-growth stage fueled by multi-million dollar partnerships with major brands like Lowe’s and Samsung.
We are a team of young and smart people with a passion for brands and user experience. We believe that brands should be as easy to interact with as our family and friends - and there is still a lot of work to do! We move fast and are super excited about the transformation we’re bringing to the market! We’re proud to be seen by our prospects and customers as thought-leaders, acting as trusted advisors to modernize how they engage online. Our culture values challenging the status quo, going above and beyond to wow our prospects and customers, personal initiatives, and having fun as a group.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
As we are scaling our US operations, we are looking for our new US Marketing Manager to accelerate our demand generation efforts. This role will develop messages to introduce our value proposition to our ideal target audience, and be responsible for the strategies to push those messages. This person will have a deep understanding of our solutions offering, how they address the CX challenges of our prospects, and the measurable value they bring. Additionally, your role will be to understand both the market and the competitive landscape to provide thought leadership on iAdvize’s capabilities and strategy.
Your mission will be to reinforce the impact of the iAdvize go-to-market messaging, with a deeper understanding of our prospects, in order to identify new sources of growth. Insights from your work will be activated on the different supports of our message across the business: success stories, sales pitch, blog articles, website, outbound emails, white papers…
Your responsibilities to reach this objective will include:
- Research and analyze consumer and industry trends to identify relevant market opportunities
- Refine our ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) with deeper customer profiling
- Build robust value proposition and market sizing for each ICP segment
- Analyze existing iAdvize success stories to understand key drivers and replicate on other targets
- Refine our pitch per key stakeholder with deeper persona profiling
- Analyze main US competitors to equip Sales teams with key arguments to differentiate
- Communicate internally on main insights to strengthen our message with stronger personalization of our value proposition
We’re looking for these soft skills:
- Inspiring public speaker: you will represent iAdvize at physical or digital events and participate in webinars regularly.
- Collaboration with internal teams: you’ll brief and coordinate with operations team that will assist you in implementing your content content distribution strategies. Part of the US team, your work will impact the global scope of iAdvize. You will work closely with Marketing, Sales and Product teams and will report directly to the CMO.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: you have a capacity to bring ideas to life and you seek to have an impact. You’re a trailblazer.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience in field Marketing and had the opportunity to hold various roles to acquire a 360 degrees understanding of Marketing
- Prior experience in market segmentation including sizing, pricing, competitive landscape, channel analysis and VOC (voice of customer)
- Animated by a “hunter” and growth hacking mindset, you are a doer and constantly seeking market opportunities for further business development
- Analytical, you are able to synthesize/analyze complex and diverse information developing and recommending strategies
- Solid business acumen ensuring market insights are relevant and practical
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, you have experience in drafting content for Sales and/or Marketing, as well as the proven ability to effectively convey ideas with passion and clarity
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to generate insightful and relevant ideas backed by rigorous research
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, MBA preferred
Last but not least, you’ve probably heard the following statistic: Men apply for a job when they meet only 60% of the qualifications, but women apply only if they meet 100% of them. At iAdvize, we know that no one will perfectly match the job description! We encourage you to apply if you are excited about our value proposition, product, and culture.
- US Employment Visa required. We do not accept F1, J1, M1.
- Type of Contract: Permanent contract, full time
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We're committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At iAdvize, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. (For more information view our Diversity & Inclusion statement: https://landing.iadvize.com/us/diversity-inclusion)
For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, Quarterly & Annual all-hands meetings, including a company-wide trip to the HQ in Nantes, France.
More info about us:
iAdvize is a conversational platform that allows over 2,000 brands in 100 countries to humanize digital experiences. By combining the best of human and artificial intelligence, we help our customers to deploy an authentic online conversational strategy at scale. We connect customers with experts who can advise them and are available 24/7 via messaging. iAdvize is a ‘Gartner Cool Vendor’ certified platform that generates value for brands such as E-ON, TUI, L’Oréal, Nespresso, and many more.