Android developer (H/F)
- Nantes, France
iAdvize (www.iadvize.com) is a real-time customer engagement platform (Click to Chat, Click to Call, Click to Video, Click to Community), combined with a behavioural targeting engine. iAdvize’s mission to work alongside companies that want to add a human touch to online customer service and thereby increase conversion rates and optimise customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Created in February 2010, iAdvize was co-founded by Julien Hervouët and Jonathan Gueron. Today, iAdvize is a leading real time customer engagement platform in Europe, chosen by more than 2,500 companies throughout Europe (House of fraser, Toshiba, AirFrance…). At this moment, 150 people, from 8 different countries work for iAdvize in Nantes, just 30 minutes away from the French Atlantic coast (http://www.blog.nantes-just-imagine.com/category/nantes-around-the-world/).
In 2015, iAdvize came fifth in Great Place To Work’s ranking of companies with less than 500 employees. We also received a special prize for the most « innovative and fun-loving » company.
You will join a new team dedicated to the creation and the development of iAdvize’s mobile applications and the connectivity with various mobile messaging applications,
Within the team, you will push the limits of product innovation at iAdvize with your colleagues, through the use of the latest technological advances.
This way you will collaborate with our product manager, designers, statisticians and other developers of our R&D team.
You like improving application performance and ensuring a high level of availability in compliance with good practices.
More specifically, you will participate at the following projects:
- Analyze the technical feasibility
- Assess the development time
- Develop android applications in accordance with the technical specifications of the platform
- Fix bugs, maintain and update the various applications
- Check the quality of the produced applications
• Very good knowledge of Android mobile. Smartwatch is a plus.
• Very good knowledge of Java.
• Environmental mastery MAC OS X and associated development tools.
• Good English essential (technical documentation in English and exchanges with external teams like Facebook)
• Good knowledge of GIT management version. GitHub is a plus.
• Concepts of agile methods. Scrum is a plus.
• You enjoy teamwork and share your knowledge with your colleagues
• Looking for a dynamic working environment and fulfilling
• Able to process quickly when working