- Toronto, Canada
iQ Food Co. (www.iqfoodco.com) - one of Toronto's most innovative healthy take-out eateries - is opening its third location in late March and is looking for a rock-star team. Focused on recruiting a team based on personality and positive attitude rather than strictly prior experience, the Company will be holding a hiring meet and greet this Saturday, March 8th from 11:30AM - 2:30PM (details below). Pop by with your resume. Say hello to our team. Learn about the positions we've got available. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Sip on an espresso or superfood smoothie. Let's get the conversation started!
Saturday, March 8th - 11:30AM - 2:30PM
iQ Food Co.
181 Bay St.
*corner of of Bay / Wellington, on the south side of Wellington St. just east of Bay*
Experience Supervisors assist in leading all aspects of our front of house operations. Working as liaisons between our Experience Managers and our team of Brand Ambassadors, Experience Supervisors act as the glue that holds our front of house teams together. They were likely once rock-star Brand Ambassadors who made a name for themselves within our organization.
Apart from possessing a genuine passion for food, health and wellness, Experience Supervisors have a passion for the highest levels of service. They are comfortable leading teams and help maintain a cool, calm and collected front of house staff.
- Passion for health and wellness
- Passionate about food
- Team oriented (appreciates when the team as a whole succeeds)
- Neat and tidy personal appearance + hygiene
- Highly positive person
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas, justify opinions, and make a logical case for any meaningful project you are working on
- Willingness and ability to teach others and to provide positive leadership
- Demonstrate motivation to learn and develop on a daily basis
- While not mandatory, prior experience in a retail environment is highly preferred
Hours: full-time and part-time positions available
Don’t Forget The Perks!
- Competitive compensation package
- Complimentary food at our restaurants (as per staff meal policy)
- Free coffee + tea