Customer Support and Account Manager - Social Media Startup in Sacramento
- Sacramento, CA
iSnap is growing fast as a premiere social presense/marketing startup based in Sacramento. For those motivated self starters looking for a serious challenge, a professional environment to push their skills, and want to do something that touches millions of people, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Along with your resume, provide a brief summary of why you want to work at iSnap and why you would be a good fit. To learn more about iSnap, visit www.isnap.com/corporate. Ultimately we are looking for people that understand what it takes to build a successful company, and have the tenacity to make it happen!
- Provide world-class 1st and 2nd level phone support for our product, services, network/internet connectivity, and general computing.
- Build training material, create videos, write/maintain articles and documentation for our knowledge base. Provide product and services training to new and existing customers.
- Able to periodically take calls off hours and during weekends
- Proactive support, monitor the health of our network of devices and work with customers to make sure their unit is operational.
- Continue building relationships with current customer base
- Look for opportunites to expand/upsell and provide additional value
- Relay customer feedback and requests to the team
- Help train customers to understand our product and services to use to their full potential
- Work with our customers in various ways to make sure they are ultimately successful!
- Empathetic and personally caring to customer. Beyond the technical aspects, making sure their customers are successful and well taken care of.
- Highly independent. Sees opportunities to expand, fix problems and make improvements without being told to do so.
- Ability to work with others in different job functions and domains.
- Fast learner and highly adaptable in a open environment.
- Aggressive in making sure things get done and quickly, not afraid to ask questions and push to get what they need.
- Organized, able to priortize and self manage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.