.Net Application Architect
- Los Angeles, CA
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: .Net Application Architect
Location: Los Angeles CA
Duration: 12-24 Months
Note: We are open to people working remotely but they must work our standard working hours (start between 7AM and 10AM and end between 4PM and 7PM). We require candidates to work on-site for their first 2 days.
We are looking for well-rounded candidates who are strong in ALL of these areas:
- MVC (server side WEB)
We are currently looking for a freelance consultant with the following skills:
- Conceptual/planning level of the application architecture in collaboration with other architects focused on the needs of the technology, business and information architectures.
- Ensures that the application portfolio evolves at an appropriate rate and does not become unviable as the other related architectures change.
- Provides the reusable standards, guidelines, patterns and frameworks to application development projects, including those related to application architecture.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing line-of-business applications is required.
- Experience developing complex business rules and logic is required.
- Experience developing in C# .Net 3.5 or .Net 4.0;
- Experience with Knockout and any mobile UI experience is a plus.
- Experience developing production software for a large corporation is required.
- Some experience with design patterns is required. Experience with MVVM pattern is highly desired. Experience with SOLID development principles is a plus.
- Able to create complex user interfaces. Able to work with 3rd party component vendors such as Infragistics, Syncfusion, and Telerik.
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with Entity Framework is a plus.
- Experience with WCF and web services are required.
- Experience with middle tier and data access tier development is desired.
- Experience with Oracle is highly desired.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Experience with a framework such as CSLA or RIA Services is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing. Mocking Framework Experience - preferably Moq but others are acceptable.
Candidate should possess very strong object oriented design and programming skills and be able to work with and design rich object hierarchies at the business layer. Candidate should be comfortable working in an application architecture that passes custom business objects to the client instead of DataSets.