Business Intelligence Developer
- Burbank, CA
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Business Intelligence Developer
Duration: Full Time
Location: Burbank CA
The BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER will play an instrumental role in helping Client’s leverage its data assets effectively. The specific responsibilities of the Data Warehouse Business Intelligence Architect include:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Ensure that the Client’s Business Intelligence platform supports operational, performance management and strategic functions to include:
- Design and implement Oracle OBIEE RPDS, reports, security model, federation model.
- Architect the physical and logical layout of the Business Intelligence systems.
- Leverage a combination of pre-built and custom Business Intelligence modules.
- Design and implement a security model that covers content, object and data security.
- Develop robust efficient and intuitive meta data layers and
- Deliver custom reports and dashboards;
2. Acquire and maintain expertise in Client’s metrics by:
- Assisting the business in creation of meaningful and well defined metrics and
- Assisting in the functional analysts in distinguishing significant data anomalies from noise.
3. Ensure that the Client’s data warehouse properly supports downstream systems such as Business Intelligence and data transport by:
- Incorporate requirements for aggregate navigation, response time, repeatable queries and data row security into the data ware house design.
- Design data base objects such as cubes, queries, views and tables required to support BI needs and
- Assist with the tuning of BI reports.
4. Establish and promote design and development standards that ensure flexible, scalable and robust data warehouse and business intelligence systems by:
- Design and deliver guidelines that allow Client’s to leverage a broad base of internal and external developers while adhering to established standards and strategy and
- Mentor others as needed.
5. Enhance the performance of the Data Management group by collaborating and cooperating with members of the broader Information Technology and Client’s business community.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
- Ten or more years of experience in enterprise-wide business intelligence and reporting roles in large organizations.
- Proven experience with enterprise wide business intelligence implementations, Meta data design, report and dashboard development, business analysis and data analysis.
- Proven expertise in Oracle Business Intelligence technology including Oracle OBIEE including RPD development, Web Catalogs, Analysis and Dashboard development, Web Logic, OID, OAM, OIM, BI Publisher, installation and administration.
- Proven expertise with prebuilt BI modules such as Noetix or Oracle BI Apps.
- Proven expertise and skill with business process and data flow modeling.
- Expertise with database and data ware house technologies. Oracle and Informatica preferred.
- Familiarity with master data management, data quality management, data architecture techniques.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to identify problems and devise solutions.
- Familiarity with MSSQL and the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, SSIS, MS Reporting Service, MS Analytics Services.
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus.