Senior Java Developer
- Fort Worth, TX
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: Fort Worth TX
Duration: Full Time
No. of Positions: 2 ( Senior / Mid-level )
The Senior Developer is a technical leader providing oversight and delivery of technical projects. This role implements architecture-centric solutions in addition to providing guidance to the developers in delivering solutions that adhere to and that meets the strategic objectives set forth by the IT Leadership and the Senior Solutions Architect.
- Participate in all phases of SDLC: from system analysis and design thru development and test to deployment and support.
- Participate in designing and developing software systems by writing Design Specifications description of framework, interfaces, services, and business components, interaction between the components.
- Develop and unit test the framework and business components of a system and ensure seamless integration with other sub systems.
- Be able to troubleshoot any complex issues.
- Keep abreast of the current technologies and technological trends.
- Ability to learn and prototype new technologies, and recommend their use in the company products.
- Act as technical lead managing a team of developers to ensure that the project is successfully completed.
- Provide support to production; diagnose and quickly resolve production issues.
- 8 to 10 years of experience with JAVA Application and Middleware development Experience implementing Secure Web Services, Single Sign On, and Token Security 5 years of experience designing, developing, and integrating Web Services 5-7 years of experience implementing MVC Framework Applications.
- Preferred Spring experience.
- 5 years of experience with relational databases 5 years of experience with Hibernate or equivalent Object Relational Mapping platform Prior experience writing Unit tests is required
- SOA/ESB experience is a plus Experience designing and implementing solutions using BPM technologies and methodologies is a plus 1-2 years Android development experience 5 to 10 years of experience implementing Healthcare standard messaging platforms, including HL7, EDI, 4010/5010, and healthcare adapters, interfaces, and services
- Continuous Integration experience with tools like Hudson Jenkins experience
- Prior experience using TDD is desired but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field Masters degree in related field preferred Minimum 10 years experience as a Developer Minimum 5 years experience as a Lead or Senior Developer Excellent written and verbal communication skills Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software platform designs to all levels of staff (technical and non technical)
- Has proven record of successfully motivating and directing a software development team.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and see those through to implementation Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a diverse workforce Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required.
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and attention to detail
- Good problem solving, diagnosis and troubleshooting skills
- Motivated team-oriented individual with a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize and address multiple tasks in a dynamic work environment