- 8 to 10 years of experience with JAVA Application and Middleware development Experience implementing Secure Web Services, Single Sign On, and Token Security 5 years of experience designing, developing, and integrating Web Services 5-7 years of experience implementing MVC Framework Applications.
- Preferred Spring experience.
- 5 years of experience with relational databases 5 years of experience with Hibernate or equivalent Object Relational Mapping platform Prior experience writing Unit tests is required
- SOA/ESB experience is a plus Experience designing and implementing solutions using BPM technologies and methodologies is a plus 1-2 years Android development experience 5 to 10 years of experience implementing Healthcare standard messaging platforms, including HL7, EDI, 4010/5010, and healthcare adapters, interfaces, and services
- Continuous Integration experience with tools like Hudson Jenkins experience
- Prior experience using TDD is desired but not required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field Masters degree in related field preferred Minimum 10 years experience as a Developer Minimum 5 years experience as a Lead or Senior Developer Excellent written and verbal communication skills Demonstrated abilities to successfully document and communicate software platform designs to all levels of staff (technical and non technical)
- Has proven record of successfully motivating and directing a software development team.
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and meet deadlines in a changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and see those through to implementation Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while demonstrating initiative and using good business judgment
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a diverse workforce Able to represent the Company in a positive and professional manner.
- Travel Requirements: Occasional travel may be required.