WPF Developer (Remote Work)
- Beverly Hills, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: WPF Developer
Location: Beverly Hills CA
Duration: 12 Months
• Must have entertainment industry experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing line-of-business applications is required.
- Experience developing complex business rules and logic is required.
- Experience developing in C# .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0, or .Net 4.5.
- Experience developing production software for a large corporation with WPF is required.
- Some experience with design patterns is required. Experience with MVVM pattern is highly desired.
- Able to create complex user interfaces. Able to work with 3rd party component vendors such as Infragistics, Syncfusion, and Telerik.
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2005 or greater, or another database vendor such as Sybase. Strong SQL skills required.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Experience with a framework such as CSLA or RIA Services is a plus.
Candidate should possess very strong object oriented design and programming skills and be able to work with and design rich object hierarchies at the business layer. Candidate should be comfortable working in an application architecture that passes custom business objects to the client instead of DataSets.
12 Months Contract