- Beverly Hills, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: .Net Developer
Duration: 18 Months
Location: Beverly Hills CA
We are currently looking for a freelance consultant with the following skills. The candidate will be working on our Ad Sales system.
- Extensive hands-on experience developing line-of-business applications is required.
- Experience developing complex business rules and logic is required.
- 5+ years of C# .NET 2.0 Framework experience is required
- 5+ years of solid win-form experience
- Experience developing in C# .Net 3.5 or .Net 4.0 is a plus
- Must have entertainment industry experience.
- Experience with Sybase 12.5 or greater. Strong SQL skills required.
- Experience designing data models and creating stored procedures.
- Able to create complex user interfaces.
- Able to work with 3rd party component vendors such as Infragistics, Syncfusion.
- Experience with distributed architectures.
- Experience with a framework such as CSLA is a plus.
- Experience with Active report is a plus.
- Individual should be a faster starter and able to jump in and understand legacy code
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug complex system processes
- Experience developing highly performing and scalable code
- Strong communication skills, must be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
Candidate should possess very strong object oriented design and programming skills and be able to work with and design rich object hierarchies at the business layer. Candidate should be comfortable working in an application architecture that passes custom business objects to the client instead of DataSets.
18 Months Contract Position