Sr. Java/ESB Developer
- Culver City, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Sr. Java/ESB Developer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Culver City CA
- Design, develop, maintain and support application and data integration solutions on time.
- Drive best practices, design patterns and reference implementations for JBoss ESB (Fuse ESB) based integration services.
- Participate in integration design and development reviews
- Partner with QA in test planning and testing activities
- Establish and maintain processes to support and grow integration practices at Client's proactive
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent with 6+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience integrating through SOA ESB, or Fuse ESB, Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel or comparable EAI environments.
- 5+ years of experience developing object-oriented, web-based consumer applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment using technologies such as, JDK 1.5 or 6, JQuery, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, iText, Apache Commons
- 2 years of experience in JMS and JBoss Messaging, Active MQ.
- Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.
- Experience with Eclipse, SOAP IDE, Junit, Fuse IDE, Jmeter, XML, SOAP/REST Web Services, CFX and JBossWS is preferred
- Diverse and deep experience utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments
- Strong Experience working on large volume databases, Oracle 10g is required, 11g is preferred, - SQL, PLSQL, StoredProcedure
- Strong experience optimizing service performance for large volumes of data
- Well proven skills in data analysis and ability to relate data to business processes
- Experience working in complex projects with multi-tier architecture.
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Ability to manage change effectively
- Strong networking skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to meet the delivery timelines.