Windows 8 Developer
- Burbank, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Windows 8 Developer
Duration: 2 Months
Location: Burbank CA
Perform technical analysis, technical design, code build and unit testing for an Enterprise application. This position includes responsibilities for analyzing and resolving application maintenance and/or production issues as they arise. Demonstrate professional written and oral communication skills with co-workers and all levels of management.
A qualified candidate will be required to be a self-starter and work within a team environment. Candidates must have demonstrated software engineering expertise specifically Microsoft .NET, WinRT, and Windows API experience.
- Code, unit test, design and resolve defects for applications, systems, components and interfaces
- Identify user requirements, translate and produce effective designs, specs and solutions
- Provide high quality consultation to business partners
- Demonstrate ability in acquiring business domain expertise
- Follow established enterprise development and design standards, guidelines and processes
- Enforcement of standards and best practices
- Proactively communicates with the team and management to anticipate configuration management issues/processes
- Ensure deadlines are met, yet be forthright on progress and flexible
- Proactively seeks opportunities to implement improvements to internal team processes
- Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organizations
- 5+ years developing software using relevant languages and Microsoft technologies
- Experience with developing mobile applications for Windows 8.
- Expertise with XAML, C#, and WCF
- Strong experience with MVVM
- Understanding of Window 8 UI design paradigm and standards.
- Ability to extend UI frameworks
- Solid understanding of .NET and Visual Studio
- Working Knowledge of object oriented software design
- Understanding of version control software
- Knowledge of software and project development lifecycles
- Experience with Silverlight, WPF, Prism
- Experience with SQL Server, Transact SQL (T-SQL)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a related field
- Familiarity with TFS
- Microsoft work experience very helpful