Senior Salesforce Developer
- Los Angeles, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Senior Salesforce Developer
Location: Los Angeles CA
Duration: Full Time
Salesforce developer for designing, implementing and deploying solutions for large organization to achieve the company’s Omni-channel and customer experience goals. The resource will work directly with various engineering teams within the company and drive agile and customer centric development. They will have broad experience and proven track record in large complex salesforce programs and back-end systems integrations.
Skills & Experience:
- 3 to 5 years’ in salesforce application development experience
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex Apex and VisualForce applications
- Experience in integration efforts with salesforce and complex back-end platforms
- In depth knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs, mvc framework and building integration with Salesforce
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, db schema
- Experience with Agile development processes, continuous integration, and deployments
- Experience in RIA development framework
Required Technical Skills:
- Salesforce – visualforce, APEX, REST
- 2 plus years Java/J2EE skills, JQuery, HTML, Json etc
- Data information architecture, REST SOAP/API’s
- SOA (service oriented architecture)
- MVC framework
- RIA (rich internet application) and RWD (responsive web design)
Full Time Position
Experience: 2-5 yrs of exp
Willingness to Travel - Occasionally