Project Manager with Documentum/MS SharePoint 2013 exp
- Torrance, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Project Manager with Documentum/MS SharePoint 2013 exp
Location: Torrance CA
Duration: 12 Months
The Portals, Content and Collaboration group is looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead and contribute to a highly visible North America Intranet consolidation implementation in addition to a Migration project from Documentum to Microsoft SharePoint. The right candidate must have recent experience implementing a large intranet or website so this self-starter can hit the ground running. He/she must be business and technically savvy, with a strong understanding of the value such technology could bring to a large enterprise. The individual must possess strong abilities in meeting deadlines, tracking various tasks, identifying risks and resolving issues. Ideally, background in business analysis is highly desired. He/she needs to foster collaboration among stakeholders from multiple groups and consistently move the projects forward. The right candidate will also have expertise in document management migration projects. The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, use good judgment, be creative, be persistent, be able to multitask, and meet tight deadlines.
- Manage the Intranet implementation project from start to finish within the given schedule
- Lead the activities and initiatives of migrating from a Documentum file management system to a SharePoint 2013 instance.
- Create and maintain meeting minutes, milestones and project schedules
- Create status presentation and present to stakeholders and management
- Manage a group of external consultants engaged to drive the details of the projects.
- Manage the scope and quality of deliverables.
- Coordinate all tasks and timelines, including but not limited to; vendors activities, external consultants responsibilities, internal corporate processes, internal staff follow ups.
- Work with all participating business groups by evangelizing the solutions and the proposed processes.
- Ensuring timely deliverables of all project activities.
- 4 to 5 years of active project management experience in Intranets/websites and familiarization with enterprise applications integration.
- 2 to 3 years of experience with Documentum and/or Microsoft SharePoint 2013.
Project Management Requirement:
- Background in using Agile, Waterfall and RAD methodologies
- Proven experience in strategic planning and risk & change management
- Worked with various large audiences internal and external with proven success
- MS project plan proficiency
- Milestones and deadlines driven
- Manage and address scope creep
- Proactive in addressing issues and concerns
- Assist in budget forecast and management
- Facilitate the collection of requirement and communicate clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators, internal staff, management and partners
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Apply creative thinking to the analysis process and the foreseeable solution, simplify requirement if necessary.
- Ensure requirement and scope fulfil the goal of the project
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Derive the business value of each set of requirement conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Must be able to understand and collect technical requirement from the technical teams
- Experience with Use Cases modeling.
- Successfully engaged in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Experience with Microsoft 365, Yammer & SharePoint 2013 a plus
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Sound decision-making