Senior .Net Developer
- San Francisco, CA
iSpace is a global services company focused on outsourcing, consulting and staffing. Over the last decade, we have helped numerous corporations and institutions reach their business objectives and IT goals.
iSpace services are centered in three areas - IT Outsourcing, IT Staff Augmentation, and Business Process Outsourcing. Our team of seasoned professionals based in the United States and India focus on providing results, driving innovation and affecting outcomes. Our clients have come to rely on our expertise, our commitment to quality, customer service and our innovative approach to problem solving to help create sustainable value for their customers and shareholders.
Specializing in Healthcare, Entertainment, Automobile and Financial Services, we work with Fortune 1000 companies throughout the United States. Our commitment to customer satisfaction is reflected in the fact that over 90% of our client base have remained with us for over 5 years.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: 8 Months
- 3 years of experience in .NET MVC
- 4-5 years of experience in jQuery
- 6-8 years of experience in AJAX
- Code the user interface for advertiser-facing web applications using the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Build rich client-side functionality (Web 2.0, AJAX).
- Define the API between the UI and data layers and collaborate closely with back-end engineers on design, implementation and integration testing.
- Work with the Product Owners to refine functional requirements, with the UX Team to shape UI specifications, and with Quality Engineering and Operations teams to ship robust solutions.
- Contribute to the core architecture of our web application framework.
- 7+ years of experience in software development.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET with C#.
- 2+ years of experience coding in the Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Experience in developing enterprise level web applications.
- Experience in consuming RESTful web services from client applications.
- Expertise in building optimized cross-browser compatible web pages with XHTML and advanced CSS (HTML 5 and CSS3 nice to have).
- Strong understanding of user experience, browser quirks and client-side performance issues.
- Extreme attention to detail with eye for pixel-perfect implementation and usability issues.
- Ability to work independently within a set of defined standards shared across a team
- Strong object oriented design skills and software architecture skills.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field is required.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum) strongly desired.
8 Months Contract