- Riverside, CA
Based in Riverside, California, ieCrowd is the world's first crowd-powered innovation commercialization platform, empowering all of us to help solve challenges globally. By utilizing the power of the crowd, allied to a powerful ecosystem of programs designed to support business growth, ieCrowd brings together everything and everyone needed to transform cutting-edge innovations into actual products and services capable of bringing positive change and improving lives.
- Responsible for calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives, as well as vendors, to coordinate a variety of meetings and conference calls.
- Arrange travel schedule and reservations as needed.
- Answers and routes all telephone calls in a polite manner, taking messages and routing to proper individual in a timely manner.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Filing, photocopying, receiving incoming and sending outgoing mail.
- Receive and distribute incoming faxes.
- Receive and sign for packages, inform appropriate person of their arrival.
- Inventory and order office supplies.
- Type correspondence and memorandums in proper format, proofread and mail as assigned.
- Participates in various meetings and presents and/or gathers data to assist management in making administrative and operational decisions.
- Ability to be flexible and provide support to other areas of the organization when needed.
- Performs other related duties or special projects as assigned or directed.
Ability to prioritize and make prudent decisions based on information provided. Ability to read, write and understand English.
Experience working in a team atmosphere
Ability to multi-task
Computer knowledge and typing of 20 wpm desired.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
Must be 18 years of age
High school diploma or equivalent
Skills to Be Learned
Office Skills: Copying & Filing
Scheduling Apt / Calendar Management
Basic Customer Service
MS Outlook, Basic MS PowerPoint, Basic MS Excel, Basic MS Word
CRM System - ACT