Success in this role means success in delivering results through team work and a relentless focus on what’s best for Ikanos. Success means continually holding oneself to the highest of professional and ethical standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is walking into Ikanos every work day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence affairs for the better and that in turn you will stand to reap the rewards both financially and professionally that your contribution merits.
- Work closely with various internal functions to drive a successful product to market
- Drive field sales force to capture the right design wins and maximize the market potential of the product
- Provide the big picture view to various functions to ensure efficiency in execution and better time to market advantage
- Evaluate the inputs on market landscape to position the product / technology in its best potential – in terms of features, performance and uniqueness
- Be the window and driver for all the information exchanges from customers/market into engineering and vice-versa, to leverage best of the technology/expertise/product strengths
In this position, In this position, as the Product Marketing Manager for the broadband customer premises equipment (CPE) product line, you will have the responsibility to:
- Define/execute on world-class go-to-market strategies for cutting edge products, as well as identify newer markets and business models.
- Manage complete product lifecycle of assigned products / product lines - ownership from “womb to tomb” (MRD to EOL)
- Promote the product and technology with equipment suppliers, carriers, and service providers.
- Develop specific marketing plans and activities for the assigned product / product line(s) to establish, enhance, or distinguish product placement within the competitive arena
- Oversee market research, monitor and report competitive activity and identify customer needs
- Establish pricing strategies
- Work with internal functions such as engineering, manufacturing, and sales, along with customers and carriers to develop new products or enhance existing product / product lines
- Working with both external customers and internal engineering teams