Avionics Technician - Houston
- Houston, TX
inD Staffing Solutions is in the business to identify and engage in a relationship with only the strongest of professionals. Our intention is to understand our candidate's individual career aspirations and provide them opportunities via our nationwide network that would otherwise be unavailable in a confidential, judicious and specialized manner.
inD Staffing Solutions is currently conducting recruitment for an Avionics Technician position that we have open at our Houston, TX customer location.
Please review the requirements outlined below and by applying to this position, let us know that you are qualified and interested in having one of our recruiters contact you in the future.
In general, the Avionics Technician position we support will consist of some or all of the following responsibilities:
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams
- Coordinate with Shift Lead and Engineering on changes to blueprints and diagrams
- Run and Mark wire to install complex wiring and electrical systems
- Perform routine checkouts after work has been completed
- Trouble shoot avionics system on board aircraft and make necessary adjustments or repairs
- Perform lab bench checks, to include analysis, repair and calibration of avionics electrical equipment
- Falcon, Gulfstream, Hawker Beachcraft, Falcon, Embraer, Citation, Bombardier corporate jets
- 3-5 plus years recent experience (minimum)
- Be capable of working overtime and any assigned shift.
- Be capable of lifting a minimum of 25 lbs.
- Comply with and participate in the FOD Program.
- Ensure strict compliance with the Tool Control Program.
- Strong Communication skills; written and verbal
- Must be Detail Oriented and able to Multi-Task
- Proficient in the use of avionics tools
- Strong problem solving and evaluation skills
- Ability to interpret schematics and technical drawings
- Ability to work at elevated heights
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.