Administrative Office Assistant
- 300 Washington St, Newton, MA 02458, USA
inSegment, an INC 5000 company, is a boutique Digital Marketing Agency with over 10 years track record in building lasting client relationships by providing top-quality digital marketing services including Demand Generation, SEO, Website Development, Paid Search and Display, Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing.
inSegment, Inc. has a great opportunity for a highly skilled and driven individual who wishes to start their career with an award-winning marketing agency as its Administrative Office Assistant. The position offers unique opportunities to closely engage with the company’s directors, managers, and various department staff while learning the inner workings of a top-class global agency.
- Support all business management activities as requested
- Plan and coordinate office gatherings, activities and functions
- Assist HR with company recruitment efforts including;
- Prescreening resumes
- Conducting initial online interviews
- Posting and monitoring job descriptions
- Provide support and oversight to the company’s inner policies
- Assist various departments with purchasing, ordering and shipping
- Handle discrete and confidential information
- Identify topics for, contribute to, and help coordinate information with the PR department
- Assist staff with office issues
- Assist with processing new employees
- Manage and organize office calendars including birthdays, anniversaries, cleaning schedules and special functions
- Represent the company by welcoming and greeting its guests, clients in person, by phone; answering and directing all inquiries
- Organize catering and setup of conference rooms as directed for private meetings
- Coordinate the office supplies including conference rooms, supply closet, kitchen and general areas
- Responsible for all general office activities including mail, reception area, conferences, large purchasing coordination, pickup and delivery
- Ability to lift (packages, office deliveries, supplies) as necessary
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
To qualify and be considered for this position, your resume must provide sufficient experience and/or education, knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the specific duties described above;
- Able to maintain a confidential record keeping system and abide by all company policies
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and Adobe product line
- Self-motivated, self-starter and exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented with track record of 99.999% perfect record in data handling
- Excellent written English skills
Please note all applications are subject to a request for current references and video interviewing and data testing prior to being considered for full-time employment.
Please note that the next step is a video interview.