- Lenexa, KS
TonerCycle/InkCycle is an industry leading re-manufacturer of toner and ink jet cartridges.
Since the company’s creation, quality has been, and continues to be, the focus of every activity. We believe that consumers want two things from their aftermarket purchase: true cost savings and cartridges that print great the first time and every time. With these guiding beliefs, InkCycle continues to be the partner of choice for companies that are both desirous and capable of reselling premium quality aftermarket cartridges.
TonerCycle/InkCycle provides products to office and computer products resellers, office products superstores, other national chain stores, and printer service companies.
TonerCycle/InkCycle produces and distributes its line of aftermarket toner and inkjet cartridges throughout North America from Lenexa, Kansas.
Currently looking for quality minded people to join our Toner Division.
Hours: 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM (if business necessitates overtime required)
Starting Wage: $9.00 to $10.00/hour
- Work in team environment
- Participate in lean manufacturing; continuous improvement environment
- Be a part of 5S program; contribute to a safe and organized team approach
- Trained in component identification and functionality
- Required to read Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and follow instructions
- Demonstrate and follow printer cartridge handling techniques as trained and instructed
- Help drive down cost and increase bottom line
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: No prior experience or training required; prior manufacturing helpful. Must be able to use a calculator and stop watch.
- Must be reliable and have good work ethic
- Ability to read and write effectively in English
- Ability to contribute to a team work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Must stand for 8 hour shift
- Respirators may be required in certain areas of production
- To be eligible to work in toner division must be proficient at small hand tools
We look forward to receiving your application!All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.