FULL TIME INTERMEDIATE INFORMATICA DEVELOPER
- Toronto, Canada
We have an opening for a Full Time Permanent Informatica Developer with about 3-5 years of hands on ETL Informatica experience. This role is for a large, dynamic and one of Canada's Top 50 Best Employers within the Marketing and Analytics idnustry in the heart of downtown Toronto.
This is an intermediate full time role paying approximately $60-70K. Candidates who are eligible to work in Canada (i.e Permanent Residents) will only be considered. (No contractors please!)
We are Inspired Staffing Inc. (ISI); a boutique staffing firm specialized in the recruitment of top talent within IT and Corporate segments. Canadian owned and operated, we cater to clients in the greater Toronto area and bring over a decade of unparalleled success. We take pride in matching qualified professionals to their next career opportunity and providing our clients with motivated and engaged employees.
As an Intermediate ETL Infomatica Developer you are capable of operating routine ETL development and maintenance activities. You will be part of all stages of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and will apply Informatica PowerCenter knowledge to the overall team.
Additional requirements include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for the design, development, testing, documentation and implementation of moderate to high complexity Informatica solutions.
- Follow established SDLC processes as well as enterprise policies and guidelines for software development.
- Author technical documentation for developed software
- Troubleshoot and correct intermediate to highly complex software defects.
- Document and communicate root cause of defects.
- Conduct unit testing and support the execution of system integration tests
- Make recommendations for process improvements and best practices
- Be an active participant in design sessions, lead by a Technical Lead or Architect and based on business requirements
As an ideal candidate you will have :
- 3-5 years of ETL development experience (preferably Informatica PowerCenter and/or DataStage)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Strong ETL knowledge
- Hands on experience of exposure with UNIX shell scripting
- Strong SQL and database skills
- Strong Data Warehouse knowledge an asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required as this individual will communicate directly with the business community
Inspired Staffing specializes in all facets of IT and Corporate Recruitment.
Please visit our company website for this and other exciting roles!
We look forward to your application!
Live. Work. INSPIRED!