Are you a jack-of-all-trades-master-of-some? Do you have a passion for fixing things and debugging web enabled systems from the networking layer right down to the code level? Have you worked in multi-plaform environments and soar at Development / Build, Deployment and Support activities?
Then we want to hear from you!
The Web Application Support Analyst position requires someone to perform the following daily tasks:
- Provide Level 2 and 3 core application support including code level analysis with occassional development as required.
- Working within Service Levels and Incident Management processes assist with debugging issues - from the network layer all the way to the application layer!
- Execute jobs in Rundeck, Jenkins and CFEngine, to create build and deploy packages
- Maintain and optimize ANT, Maven, Shell and Batch scripts
- Maintain k woledge and source code repository (SVN)
- Maintain monitoring scripts for all services and servers (Nagios, Check_MK)
- Assist with HA/DR objectives, and testing, as required
- Absorb support functions for new applications as part of the support handover process
- Provide after hours on-call support . (On call support is on a rotating schedule for 1 week at a time, approximately once every two months.)