Client Relations Coordinator
- Philadelphia, PA
Kimmel Center, Inc., a charitable, not-for-profit organization, owns, manages, supports and maintains The Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts, whichincludes Verizon Hall, Perelman Theater, Innovation Studio and the Merck Arts Education Center. Kimmel Center, Inc. also manages the Academy of Music, owned by the Philadelphia Orchestra Association, andthe University of the Arts’ Merriam Theater. Our mission is to operatea world-class performing arts center that engages and serves a broadaudience from throughout the Greater Philadelphia region.
Client Relations Coordinator
Department: Ticket Philadelphia
Reports To: Vice President, Ticket Philadelphia
This position’s primary role is to manage Ticket Philadelphia’s client relationships to help ensure a high level of customer service, coordinate the flow of accurate and timely information and data, optimize marketing efforts and increase sales and fees. This position will also help to develop new business opportunities for Ticket Philadelphia.
This position works closely with the Vice President, Ticket Philadelphia, Patron Services and Box Office staff as well as the marketing and development staffs of client companies. The Client Relations Coordinator also serves on the Ticket Philadelphia Management team.
- Represent Ticket Philadelphia by participating with client’s marketing and development staffs in planning activities that relate to customer service, ticket sales, and marketing and attending client events and performances.
- Communicate client’s relevant marketing, promotions and customer service information to the appropriate Ticket Philadelphia staff in a timely manner.
- Work with the Project Manager and client Box Office’s to manage ticket inventory for client’s events and fulfillment of special ticket needs and requests
- Work with clients as needed to get contracts signed and event set-up information in order to put shows on sale.
- Assist in maintaining the Ticket Philadelphia web site, including obtaining images and other pertinent production information as needed from clients.
- Provide reports and data to clients using existing tools and reports.
- Work with clients and IT department to create specialized reports as needed.
- Learn the duties of a Patron Services Representative to fill in at that position as needed, including working concerts.
- Work with the Director of Business Development in developing new business opportunities.
- Supervise the Quality Assurance Analyst who is responsible for ongoing monitoring of Patron Services staff adherence to the Ticket Philadelphia Standards of Excellence
- Act as a member of the Quality Assurance Team.
- Directly provide customer service as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of two years of arts ticketing, arts marketing or equivalent business experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment snd quickly prioritize events
- Strong computer skills with experience in Excel, Word, ticketing software and database applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent team building and interpersonal skills.
- Prior client relations, business to business sales or customer service experience
- Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
Environment, physical demands and other conditions:
- Some nights and weekends
- Basic office environment
We look forward to receiving your application!
All resumes received for specific positions will be kept on file for one year. All information received for general consideration will be maintained for six months. If an interview is considered appropriate, the Human Resources Department will contact you. Due to the volume of mail received, we are unable to respond to telephone inquiries regarding application status.
Kimmel Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to maintaining a diverse working environment.