Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Boston, MA
Our client, a well-respected, mid-size regional engineering design firm. This business provides employees with a collaborative and fun environment. Our client gives employees the opportunities to make their own decisions as well as the opportunity to be mentored by industry leaders. They pride themselves in a high quality product and a top notch corporate culture which allows for a work life ballance.
- Assist HVAC and Mechanical Engineers and Designers with project planning, managing schedules and budgets.
- Review individual project workloads, deadlines, budgets, and requirements with the responsible HVAC engineers.
- Perfom quality control review of responsible HVAC engineer’s design drawings, specifications, and cost estimates.
- Diagnose problems, prepare and implement the course of action to provide an appropriate solution or resolution of the problem.
- Prepare proposals and contracts by developing project approach and speaking at client interviews
- Develop plans, specifications and cost estimates projects.
- Interfaces with clients.
- Perform project management duties.
- Graduate with a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 10+ years of engineering experience.
- Complete understanding of the principles of HVAC design.
- Must have EIT certification.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skillsKnowledge of AutoCAD MEP
- Knowledge of Revit Preferred.
- Professional Engineer Registration a plus.
K. Jacobs Executive Search is a boutique search firm, specializing in recruiting talented construction and engineering professionals. We are, and always will be, a low-volume, relationship-based firm. K. Jacobs prides itself on the network we have built with both high quality employers and talented professionals.
Our deliberate and targeted approach ensures that every introduction we make furthers the goals of both candidates and employers. We understand the trusted role we play and hold ourselves accountable to highest ethical and professional standards. We are proud of our ability to match talented professionals to the needs of quality employers.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.