Detail Oriented Office Assistant
- Carolina Beach, NC
Lanier Parking manages parking projects from concept to completion. We provide the expertise at any project stage to achieve a better and more profitable parking operation. At Lanier, full service means more than parking design, management, leasing, financing, purchasing or facility operations. It also means providing advanced parking technology and financial expertise, which are rarely available in other parking companies.
Lanier Parking Solutions' emphasis on customer and quality service has allowed Lanier to grow and thrive in a very competitive environment. This is a tribute to our commitment to developing long-lasting business relationships with our customers and landlords.
Lanier Parking has an immediate need for a detail-oriented seasonal Office Assistant for our Carolina Beach operation. As a Lanier Office Assistant you will be in contact with customers as well as work in close collaboration with the office staff. Excellent customer service and computer skills are required.
Responsibilities will include general data-entry duties (billing & invoice distribution, A/R & A/P, maintain database of monthly parkers, receiving & depositing of funds, etc.), reporting duties (assist with preparation of reports, assure accuracy in reports, act as liaison between corporate admin staff to ensure accurate submission of reports, etc.), office management duties (incoming & outgoing correspondence such as email or voicemails, maintain a neat environment, etc.), daily operation supervisory duties (assist managers with monitoring of attendance, answer customer issues/inquiries, etc.), as well as client and customer relations.
This position pays $9.25 per hour – the schedule could vary from week to week but will usually be 6-7 hours per day – around 4 or 5 days per week (expecting a total hours per week to be around 30-35 with rotating weekends). A flexible availability is necessary, since working some weekends, nights and holidays may also be required.
To join the Lanier team as an Office Assistant for our Carolina Beach operation - you will need:
- General bookkeeping skills, including working knowledge of general Accounting principles and practices.
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel. Experience with accounting software and database softwares such as MS Access is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent "customer service" demeanor.
- Must be able to operate efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously without losing sight of timeframes and deadlines.
- 2 years of college or equivalent experience are preferred.
- Flexible availability, as scheduling on evenings, weekends, and/or holidays may be required from time to time.
Clean background check.
If you are an exceptional person with excellent customer skills, we look forward to receiving your application! Please click below to start your online application. Please note that Lanier only accepts online applications, and will only consider candidates that fully complete the online applicaiton.
An Equal Opportunity Employer