- Atlanta, GA
Lanier Parking manages parking projects from concept to completion. We provide the expertise at any project stage to achieve a better and more profitable parking operation. At Lanier, full service means more than parking design, management, leasing, financing, purchasing or facility operations. It also means providing advanced parking technology and financial expertise, which are rarely available in other parking companies.
Lanier Parking Solutions' emphasis on customer and quality service has allowed Lanier to grow and thrive in a very competitive environment. This is a tribute to our commitment to developing long-lasting business relationships with our customers and landlords.
Lanier Parking Solutions has an immediate need for a high energy Assistant Manager for our Atlanta, GA operations. This is an excellent entry level position for the right person who shares Lanier’s core values of teamwork, integrity, innovation, professionalism, and service excellence. Extensive training and support will be provided to help you grow in your career.
Initiative and enthusiasm are key attributes that we are looking for in an Assistant Manager as you will be the one who leads, trains, develops and motivates your team members to succeed. This position offers high growth potential, since Lanier believes in promoting strictly from within!
This position pays 28-32k a year, depending on experience.
To become an integral part of the Lanier team you will need:
- A clean background check.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate your team to high performance.
- A passion for customer service.
- The ability to think strategically and creatively.
- A good working knowledge of computer software, especially MS Office.
- Hospitality experience is definitely a plus – however not required.
- The ability to work flexible hours, including holidays and weekends.
If you are an exceptional person looking for a challenge, please apply online by clicking the link below. Please note that Lanier does not accept paper applications or walk-in applications. Only applicants that complete the online application in its entirety will be considered.
Click to apply: http://ow.ly/KGAa2
An Equal Opportunity Employer