- Bowerston, OH
L.J. Smith is the largest stair parts manufacturing company in the country. Our continued growth over the past several decades is clearly a result of our leadership role in developing and taking to market new and innovative products and techniques.
L. J. Smith is seeking a competent person with proven experience in a Manufacturing ERP environment that currently has or is willing to obtain a working knowledge of Sage ERP X3 business software. Additionally, this individual must be capable of supporting the Windows operating system (XP, Win 7) and associated applications (Office, Exchange) plus do some limited PC and Network troubleshooting.
The minimum educational and experience requirements for this opportunity include:
- 2 year degree in computer programming with 3-4 years’ experience in a Manufacturing ERP environment preferred, or
- 4 year degree in Computer Science/Technology w preferred 2-3 years’ experience in a Manufacturing ERP environment preferred, or
- Master’s degree in Computer Science with at least 1 year experience
The right candidate will have demonstrated skill sets in the following:
- Knowledge and skill sets in object oriented programming languages: java, Oracle, C#,C++ (mandatory)
- Knowledge and skill sets in SQL (Microsoft preferred)
- Knowledge and skills sets with Microsoft Active Directory (a plus)
- Knowledge and skill set in Sage X3 ERP system 4th generation language (highly desired)
- Knowledge and skill set in Crystal Reports (a plus)
We will also consider someone with a four year degree in Computer Science who majored in object-oriented programming had excellent grades and a demonstrated knowledge of computer systems.
PLEASE NOTE: to merit consideration, your resume must include reasons for separating former positions and a statement of wage expectation. Resumes that exclude this required information will not be considered.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer with a drug-free workplace. All positions require background checks and a pre-employment drug screen.