Customer Service Manager
- Chiasso, Switzerland
lm group is a publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry, and we operate a portfolio of well-known brands such as lastminute.com, Bravofly, Rumbo, Volagratis and Jetcost.
Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 43 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services.
lm group is looking for a Customer Service Coordinator for its Customer Operations team based in Chiasso.
You will be the supervisor and the main point of contact for each vendor that manages the market for all the activities in place
- Collect, analyze, and summarize call centre data and trends.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by tracking trends in call-center operations and suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Work with the Market Manager to ensure operations are staffed appropriately in order to meet all its performance requirements.
- Identify areas for performance improvement and facilitate/lead improvement implementation efforts.
- Monitor the achievement of the performance goals for the call-center
- Drive improvements in customer experience through ensuring all quality framework commitments are delivered, whilst creating a coaching environment geared towards growth and development.
• 2+ years experience in the same role;
• Experience in driving a coaching and high-performance culture;
• Ability to drive process improvements which improve the customer journey;
• Fluent English; French or German language knowledge are a plus
• Available for frequent business trips