Data Analyst - Growth and Pricing
- Chiasso, Switzerland
- Department: Data & Analytics
Launched in 1998, this pioneering British-born brand has specialised in creating amazing experiences and unforgettable memories - from hotels, city breaks and holidays to theatre, entertainment and spa days. Experts in brightening up online travel, lastminute.com is among the worldwide leaders in the field, helping hundreds of thousands of customers every year find, and do, "whatever makes them pink".
lastminute.com is part of lm group, publicly traded multinational Group, among the worldwide leaders in the online travel industry. Every month, the Group reaches across all its websites and mobile apps (in 17 languages and 40 countries) 60 million unique users that search for and book their travel and leisure experiences. More than 1,200 people enjoy working with us and contribute to provide our audience with a comprehensive and inspiring offering of travel related products and services
lastminute.com is looking for a Data Analyst for its Growth and Pricing department based in Chiasso.
She/he will join the Data & Reporting team and be responsible for providing quantitative input and reports to back up business decisions.
The candidate will be known for quantitative approach and innovation spirit, rigorous testing, measurement and iteration to continuously improve results.
- Data extraction, analysis and reporting, in order to drive performance insights and support business decisions
- Performing analysis of all ancillaries products with the aim of providing reports and summaries to direct manager, the rest of the team and other functions
- Data model creation and use of data exploration and reporting tools to create report, analysis and control of processes
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets with the goal of optimising business performance
- Degree in Engineer/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics or similar fields
- 2-3 years of experience with reporting packages, databases and programming
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of MySql for data extraction
- Business English proficiency
- Any programming language will be considered a plus
- Significant working experience in a similar role in a similar context
- Any additional language will be considered a plus
- Meticulous person with detail oriented approach
- Strong internal / external communicator
- Proactive team player
- Self-motivated and problem solver