Sales Development Representative
- Portland, OR
Lytics, a next-generation customer data platform, is revolutionizing how marketers use data to target audiences across web, mobile, email and social media. We are driving transformative value for our customers with rapidly increasing demand. Looking for smart, passionate, and dedicated individuals to grow with us and deliver great value to our customers and company.
Lytics Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) discover and build new sales opportunities with innovative marketing organizations interested in organizing around the customer and orchestrating personalized experiences. If you love the challenge of finding and developing new business, communicating with prospects online and on the phone, working as a team and working harder and smarter than you ever have before - let’s talk. SDRs will coordinate with the sales team to identify, research, prospect into, and generate sales opportunities into new target accounts. SDRs are expected to be professionals - adding value to our customers, selling with integrity, and continuously growing your skills to help others. Lytics is a high growth company with significant potential. The SDR role is a step onto a career growth track with a great company with potential future opportunities in sales, marketing, and support.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop target accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via phone and email (and the odd trade show)
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in a complex and fast-moving space
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Effectively leverage our sales tech stack to accelerate sales growth and capture useful customer data
- Bring your best effort and best ideas, collaborate across the org, then execute on team strategy
- Own your performance. Overattain your goals to support the team's success in meeting revenue goals.
- Quantifiable history of learning, winning, and overachieving.
- A self-starter with a 1-2 years successful experience in prospecting and developing new deals in software/Saas sales.
- Background in marketing technology, marketing operations, analytics, SaaS, or digital highly preferred.
- Ability to maintain adherence to the role and deliver high activity levels and results required.
You will be expected to become a student - both in the world of our customers aspiring to move into the next era of customer-oriented, data-driven marketing - as well as the strategy and tactics of modern sales organizations. We want people to bring their hearts and smarts to join our cause, not just fill a job.
You will report to the Director of Sales. Travel will be minimal. Potentially up to 5%.